Big Tex 8.5 x 35 Gooseneck Deckover Equipment Trailer – Mega Ramps
**3% credit card surcharge on trailer purchases**
- Rear Spring Assist Mega Ramps
- Electric Brakes
- Deck 102" x 30' Plus 5' Beavertail
- 5' Ramps
- 10,000lb Dexter Oil Bath Hubs
- 48" Spread Axles
- Tires ST23580R16
- 2-5/16" Gooseneck Coupler
- Easy Adjust Gooseneck Coupler
- LED Lights
- 12K Drop Leg Jacks
- Spare Tire
- Under Deck Steps with Grab Handles
- Front Tool Box
- Safety Chains
- 7-Way RV Style Wiring
- Full Length Rub Rail
- Heavy Duty Slip Spring Suspension
- Integrated Work Lights
Your #1 Full-Service Trailer Destination
Pickup or Delivery
Either pickup from our superstore, or we can deliver right to your home or business.
Finance With Us
Get started with financing today!
Trailer Trade-Ins are easy at the Trailer Superstore.
Nothing beats a custom option.
Full Tag & Title
We are a #1 stop shop for all your trailer and towing needs.
Service & Repair
We perform both new and used trailer repairs.
Schedule an Appointment!
No matter what you have in mind, we’ll get the job done.
Questions? Looking for something specific?
Find your perfect trailer by emailing us at email@example.com
What Our Customers Have to Say
A Versatile Trailer for Heavy Machinery
The Big Tex Gooseneck Deckover Equipment Trailer carries vehicles, machines and other equipment up to 16,200 pounds.
This trailer achieves its high weight capacity through its gooseneck coupler and deckover build. The gooseneck coupler extends over and into the bed of any truck to increase strength and sturdiness. The deckover build situates both of its dual axles underneath the deck for optimal weight support.
Additionally, the Big Tex Gooseneck Deckover Equipment Trailer has a 5-foot beavertail that makes it possible to load low, heavy vehicles onto its deck. Mega Ramps with spring assist and loading stabilizers ensure a safe, smooth loading process for even the heaviest equipment.
To ensure safety on the road, the Big Tex Gooseneck Deckover Equipment Trailer includes bright LED lights and electric brakes on all four wheels.
A lockable toolbox at the front of the trailer fits any of the essential gear you use to load and unload your machinery.
Why Choose the Big Tex Gooseneck Deckover Equipment Trailer?
When you need to haul heavy machinery, select the the Big Tex Gooseneck Deckover Equipment Trailer. Big Tex designs this 35-foot gooseneck flatbed trailer to provide advantages like:
- Strength: This trailer hauls loads surpassing 16,000 pounds. The dual-axle, deckover build with a gooseneck coupling mechanism allow this trailer to support heavy loads and attach to your most powerful pickup.
- Convenience: Getting onto and off of the Big Tex Gooseneck Deckover Equipment Trailer is easy thanks to step rails beneath the deck.
- Versatility: With a 30-foot deck, 5-foot beavertail and 5-foot Mega Ramps, it’s possible to load some of the longest, lowest machines onto this trailer.
- Safety: Hit the road with confidence knowing features like slip spring suspension, electric brakes and an outer rub rail will protect you and your equipment during travel.
Ask About the Big Tex Gooseneck Deckover Equipment Trailer
All Pro Trailer Superstore carries rugged equipment like the Big Tex Gooseneck Deckover Equipment Trailer. We encourage you to contact us online for more information about this trailer or to see if it’s available at our Mechanicsburg lot.