Homesteader 6 x 12 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer – 6″ Added Height
**3% credit card surcharge on trailer purchases**
- Rear Ramp Door and Side Door
- No Brakes
- Deck 68"W x 12' L | Rear Door 62"W x 74" T Side Door 32"W x 74" T | Interior Height 78"
- 3500lb Spring Axles
- Tires 20575R15 Radials
- 2" Coupler
- V-Nose Cargo Trailer
- 6" Added Height
- Plywood Walls | Wall Vents Or Roof Vent | Dome Light
Your #1 Full-Service Trailer Destination
Pickup or Delivery
Either pickup from our superstore, or we can deliver right to your home or business.
Finance With Us
Get started with financing today!
Trailer Trade-Ins are easy at the Trailer Superstore.
Nothing beats a custom option.
Full Tag & Title
We are a #1 stop shop for all your trailer and towing needs.
Service & Repair
We perform both new and used trailer repairs.
Schedule an Appointment!
No matter what you have in mind, we’ll get the job done.
Questions? Looking for something specific?
Find your perfect trailer by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Our Customers Have to Say
6 x 12 V-Nose Enclosed Homesteader Trailer
The 6 x 12 Homesteader enclosed trailer is a desirable choice for many trailer users. Whether you are a small business owner, motorcycle enthusiast or fan of flea markets, this trailer is ideal for a wide variety of applications.
The Homesteader 6 x 12 enclosed trailer for sale on our website offers a great value to our customers. The Homesteader brand has been manufacturing high-quality trailers since 1985. Everything they build uses name-brand components with the highest level of quality craftsmanship built to last.
With ample space including 6 more inches of height than many other models, this trailer lets you haul many items of varying sizes, and the aluminum construction with its aerodynamic V-nose design makes for an exceptionally durable storage solution for your objects.
Featuring a rear ramp door and side door, this model makes the loading and unloading processes easy and efficient. The trailer also has a max load capacity of 1,434 pounds and a GVWR of 2,990.
Among its many other head-turning features are:
- Plywood interior walls.
- Integrated vents to keep the trailer cool.
- 15-inch trailer-rated tires.
- A safety chain.
- DOT-compliant LED lighting.
- 3,500-pound spring axles.
- A tongue jack.
The trailer is designed with the enhanced performance, reliability and safety that you need to transport your gear and equipment.
Applications for Enclosed Trailers
There are many personal and commercial uses for an enclosed trailer, from camping to moving. A few popular options include:
- Cargo: An enclosed trailer is an excellent solution for transporting materials or products. Then, you can unhitch the trailer, leave it behind in a secure environment and use your vehicle.
- Construction: Plumbers, carpenters, electricians and more can haul tools and supplies easily in an enclosed trailer.
- Storage: With an enclosed trailer, you can store items for a future auction or stow a recreational vehicle like a motorcycle.
Homesteader Trailer Maintenance
The Homesteader 6 x 12 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer is built for a long useful life with proper maintenance. Several aspects to optimizing your trailer include:
- Lug nuts: Inspect your lug nuts for tightness when you receive your new Homesteader trailer since these can work loose over time.
- Trailer axle hubs: Lubricate your trailer axle hubs with the materials that come with a new trailer.
- Coupler: Check your coupler each time before towing to ensure a safe connection free from wear and tear.
- Bolts: Every trailer owner should periodically inspect the axle bolts to make sure they haven’t shifted or broken.
- Sealant: Every six months, check for cracks or breaks and reapply silicone sealant to any damaged areas.
Choose All Pro Trailer Superstore for All Your Trailer Needs
At All Pro Trailer Superstore, we understand that our customers need high-quality trailers for all their moving, hauling and tailgating needs. With our large inventory, you’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking for, and our team of experts can recommend the best trailer for your specific application.
We can also help you make your trailer uniquely your own with our customization services, which include everything from wrapping to interior fixtures and other features.
With our financing services, we can create a budget-friendly plan so you can invest in the perfect piece of hauling equipment.
For more information about a particular trailer, complete our check availability form. If you have any questions about our services, you can also call us toll-free at (717) 795-9116.