ATC 6 x 12 Aluminum Enclosed Cargo Trailer – Rear Ramp Door
**3% credit card surcharge on trailer purchases**
- Rear Ramp Door and Side Door
- No Brakes
- Deck 68"W x 12'L Plus 20" V-Nose
- Rear Door 62"W x 69"T
- Side Door 29"W x 64"T
- Interior Height 72"
- 2990lb Spring Axle
- Tires 205/75/R15 Radial
- 2" Coupler
- 3/4" Floor
- RV Style Side Door
- Wall Vents
- Dome Light
- LED Lights
- Aluminum Frame
Your #1 Full-Service Trailer Destination
Pickup or Delivery
Either pickup from our superstore, or we can deliver right to your home or business.
Finance With Us
Get started with financing today!
Trailer Trade-Ins are easy at the Trailer Superstore.
Nothing beats a custom option.
Full Tag & Title
We are a #1 stop shop for all your trailer and towing needs.
Service & Repair
We perform both new and used trailer repairs.
Schedule an Appointment!
No matter what you have in mind, we’ll get the job done.
Questions? Looking for something specific?
Find your perfect trailer by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Our Customers Have to Say
Get optimal protection for your cargo and the rugged durability of a high-quality trailer with our 6 x 12 Enclosed Cargo Trailer for Sale. At All Pro Trailer Superstore, we offer a massive inventory of trailers to fit your unique applications and budget, and this versatile product solution can handle multiple transportation needs. A single-axle trailer with an empty weight of 1,194 pounds, this vehicle features a rear ramp door and a side door for convenient loading.
The ATC 6 x 12 Enclosed Cargo Trailer deck is 68 inches wide and 12 feet long, accommodating sizable cargo loads for your business or for recreational purposes. This model does not include brakes, though it does feature LED lights for visibility and increased safety. The 2,990-pound spring axle and 205/75/R15 radial tires provide added functionality and durability on the road. Take advantage of the spacious loading doors and rugged yet lightweight aluminum frame for your applications.
Inside the trailer, features include wall vents and dome lights to facilitate safer and easier loading and unloading. The total load capacity of 1,796 pounds and an interior height of 72 inches gives you plenty of hauling capability. You can also select from several color customizations to find the best fit for your functional needs and preferences. The classic color palette will complement any vehicle type you might drive.
Applications for Cargo Trailers
Cargo trailers can benefit businesses and individuals on the road in many ways, including:
- Construction: It’s easy to transport important construction materials from point A to point B with a cargo trailer. You can even lock and stow your trailer on the job site for easy access later.
- Camping and recreation: Get up and go on a camping trip when you have an enclosed cargo trailer. You can park a recreational vehicle, bike, tent or other supplies inside to start your adventure.
- Landscaping: If you have a mobile landscaping business, an enclosed cargo trailer is an easy way to haul your goods to the job site.
Trailer Maintenance Tips
Maintaining your trailer can extend its usefulness for longer. ATC products are built to last when you service them regularly.
Follow these tips to get the most out of your trailer:
- Bolts: Axle bolts can shift or can become damaged over time, so perform a visual inspection of your bolts regularly.
- Sealant: Check your sealant at least twice annually for any breakage or cracks so you can reseal these areas.
- Lug nuts: When you first receive your new trailer, inspect your lug nuts, since they can come loose in delivery.
Secure Your 6 x 12 Aluminum Cargo Trailer From All Pro Trailer Superstore Today
All Pro Trailer Superstore is a one-stop destination for your premium trailer experience. We offer a wide variety of services, from financing to title tags.
At All Pro Trailer Superstore, you can work with a leading trailer service provider and benefit from exceptional customer service. Our knowledgeable team is here to provide outstanding product support and serve as your one-stop shop for everything from inspections to repairs. To find out more, reach out today.