Our trailer toolboxes mount on the front of any A-frame-style trailer. Installation is fast and easy, and it can be performed by either by a professional or a seasoned DIY enthusiast.
Trailer boxes are a convenient way to add extra storage. Our products are cost-effective and built to last. Multiple sizes and material choices offer options for every price point. Keep reading to learn more or click through the links below to learn about our inventory.
Why Buy a Trailer Toolbox?
There are many potential benefits to, and applications for, our trailer toolboxes. Buy our products for secure storage — whether it’s an emergency kit to get you back on the road in the event of a breakdown, or something more specific to your hobby or trade.
Adding a toolbox makes your trailer more functional, allowing you to enjoy additional storage space without worrying about trailer performance. If you’ve been considering upgrading your trailer or vehicle to haul more items, a trailer toolbox is an excellent alternative, one that will save you time and money.
What to Look for in a Toolbox
Finding the right trailer toolbox isn’t difficult, though there are several factors you should consider in the process. These include:
- Size: The main consideration when buying a trailer toolbox is making sure you have enough space to carry everything you need. All Pro Trailer Superstore carries small and large models that mount directly to an A-frame trailer.
- Material: Different materials offer different levels of durability, contributing to longer service life and optimizing performance for various applications. We go into more detail about your material options below.
- Security: Security means preventing both accidents and unwanted access. A high-quality hasp will ensure your trailer box stays securely fastened while in transit and allow you to lock up when parked.
To meet the needs of a wide range of customers, we offer our trailer toolboxes in three different materials:
- Polymer: Our rugged polymer toolboxes offer a compromise between quality and weight. We manufacture our products from rotationally molded high-density polyethylene, with a double panel lid for additional structural integrity.
- Steel: Our steel toolboxes feature a dual striker stainless steel paddle latch and 14/12-gauge powder coated steel construction. Stainless steel is corrosion-resistant and durable enough for rough terrain use — an ideal upgrade when taking on tough jobs.
- Aluminum: Aluminum offers the corrosion resistance and strength of stainless steel, but with a lighter weight that will help keep fuel costs down. Our trailer toolboxes use .063 mm diamond tread aluminum that is easy to keep clean and free of debris.
Be sure to check out individual product pages for detailed specifications, or visit us in person to speak directly with a member of our team.
Installation and Maintenance
All Pro Trailer Superstore trailer toolboxes install quickly and securely, without the need for any equipment not found in a standard DIY garage. However, if you prefer, our team can install your purchase for a small additional fee. We work with all makes and models of trailers and can quickly turnaround any job — often while you wait.
Trailer toolboxes don’t require any special maintenance beyond regular cleaning. However, as part of a preventative maintenance inspection, our technicians will inspect your box to ensure it is correctly installed and free from damage. Call to make an appointment for service today.